"The seeing-eye, the beating wing, the bird that laughs at everything.
Misunderstood by everyone, who can not see all things as one".

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Go For A Ride On A Shoe.















Before long, I discovered a new way to have fun.
Although I could fly, now, I realized that the cat could not. Neither could the lady, or the man.
So I hopped around, like they did, although I had to hop more, since my legs were so much shorter than theirs.
I was still very young, so all that hopping was a bit tiring. That is when I found out that if I hopped onto the lady's shoe, I could still keep up with her as she walked around the garden.
We would walk slowly around, with me on the lady's shoe, and the cat following behind.
It was a strange way to get around, and not very comfortable.
But a part of having fun is to do things that are not comfortable.
It was a good way for me to practice keeping my balance, too, as we lurched around and around...

No comments:

Post a Comment