"The seeing-eye, the beating wing, the bird that laughs at everything.
Misunderstood by everyone, who can not see all things as one".

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Discover How To Be A Crow.


















That was how my life began.
From a bad start, to a very lucky chance, to a good life with a cat and two people. But that was only the beginning.
I had thought that was my life, and how it would always be.
I was wrong.
Nothing stands still. Everything changes.
Even a crow can not stop life, or even delay it.
Much as I might have liked my life to always be the way it was, I was starting to find out what being a crow was all about.
I spent more and more time, high in the sky, away in the forest, practicing aerobatics, and wondering what lay beyond the sky, beyond the forest, and beyond aerobatic skill...
I knew that my time with the lady, the man, and the cat was coming to an end.
I was both sad, and excited. Something was growing inside me, but I didn't know what it was yet.
I knew, though, that very soon, I would no longer be living the life I had lived, but would be doing other things, in other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment