"The seeing-eye, the beating wing, the bird that laughs at everything.
Misunderstood by everyone, who can not see all things as one".

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Am A Crow.

This is me: I am a Northwestern Crow. I am about six months old here, and ready to take on the world. I have a giant beak stuck to the front of my face and I poke it into everything I can find.

I am being looked after by two humans that seem to like me a lot. Even though I poke my beak into their ears and eyes and up their noses. As humans go, they are not bad. I admit I like them too.
I am going to tell you how it is to be a crow, if you want to know, and also what I think about things. Already I have noticed a lot of odd goings-on around me, and I just can't help but tell people all about it.
So come back and visit often. I hope to be able to say a lot of things that crows haven't said before...

3 comments:

  1. Hi-

    Am I welcome here?

    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoohoo! I read on a blog favorite of mine that the word for many crows is "murder", a murder of crows. I found that fascinating.

    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are welcome here!
    Anybody is: even humans.
    Even though humans often get it all wrong.
    They sometimes call a group of crows a murder, but we are not even a bit interested in murdering anything.
    We like to investigate things, collect things, play with things...
    But what we do when we are not doing that is see things and squawk about what we see.
    Do come back: I am slow to start, but once I get going...

    ReplyDelete